Don't overlook this simple uncapping solution. This serrated uncapping knife is excellent value. An old-fashioned uncapping knife is the best uncapping solution for hobby beekeepers and it's always useful to have one lying around. The serrated blade makes it easier if you wish to cut the comb out of the frames.
Dip this uncapping knife in hot water to speed up the uncapping process. When you're done, you can clean it as you would any other sharp knife.
- Very sharp!
- Stainless steel blade
- Blade is 11" long with a serrated blade
- Sturdy wooden handle with an ergonomic grip
- Can be washed in dishwasher
- Offset blade to make uncapping more comfortable
- Every beekeeper should have one in their extracting shed.