Durable and easily assembled, plastic boxes are a no maintenance alternative to traditional wood boxes. The initial cost is slightly higher, however plastic boxes have been known to last over 30 years in the field.
This box is manufactured by Parker Engineering Dunmore, pioneers in plastics manufacturing in Australia. Very solid and hard-wearing.
- Made from long-life UV-stabilised food grade structural plastic
- Extremely durable--Parker states their plastic hives can last up to 30 years!
- Easy to clean
- Offers better insulation than timber
- Can be used alongside timber in the same hive
- Ready to go: no need to paint
- Can be branded with your registration number
- Resistant to termites
- Excellent disease prevention
Commercial quantities available. Please call for price.
More From This Category