- DESIGNED FOR BEEHIVES: These varroa mite boards are thin corrugated boards beekeepers can use to slide under screened bottom boards or over solid bottom boards for counting mites. The thin board can be easily trimmed to fit your bottom board.
- EASY COUNTING: The colored checkerboard grid on these trays make for couting varroa mites or debris easy so you can easily keep track of your mite count as the colors contrast with the brown mites
- USE WITH A 24 HOUR DROP: When used as a sticky board, these thin boards should be coated with petroleum jelly to create a sticky surface for mites to fall onto; after 24 hours on the hive the varroa mites can be counted easily
- CUSTOMIZABLE: These thin corrugated varroa boards can fit any screened bottom board with a slide in slot on the back of the bottom board, but the thin design can be easily trimmed as needed.
- MULTIPLE USES: These boards can also be used to close off a hive during winter to stop cold air or drafts and during mite treatments that require the beekeeper to close off the hive